Skip to main content

What does a Daddy do in our house?

A daddy entertains you.

A daddy makes you laugh.

A daddy loves to play.

A daddy makes you feel better when you are scared.

A daddy makes sure the mommy is happy.

A daddy will always make great popcorn.

A daddy will always forgive you.

A daddy will always do whatever he can do to make you happy.

A daddy will give you great hugs.

A daddy will always be patient.

A daddy will always watch you, over and over, even if its nothing great to watch.

A daddy will always do the dirty work.

A daddy will teach you about Jesus.

A daddy will always watch what you want on TV.

A daddy will always teach you about sports.

A daddy will always help you with your homework.

A daddy will always tickle you.

A daddy will always tell you a beautiful or handsome you are.

A daddy will always be there, to watch your games, practices, or recitals.

A daddy will always walk the dogs.

A daddy will always do the dishes.
A daddy will spend his last $2 on a slushie for you, even if he doesn't get one.

A daddy will always rub your back.

A daddy will always listen.

A daddy will always wish he could spend more time with you.

A daddy will always try to get you to try something today that you didn't try yesterday.

A daddy will never see your faults.

A daddy will always love you. No. Matter. What.

Jordan, Soph, and Avery - you will never know how much your daddy loves being your daddy. Thank you, Jason.....

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Your Skin Care Regimen?

Since turning 34 this year, I've been really trying to make sure I am taking care of my skin. I have been using Cover Girl Liquid Powder for years, but it always seemed to break my neck out. And full disclosure, my face cleaning routine consisted of using Avery's baby wipes (which actually do remove eye makeup surprisingly well). So, needless to say, my skin didn't always look its best.   So, I received some gift cards for my birthday and I decided to go ahead and spring for some better products. First thing I did was get something designed to clean my face. I ordered the Olay ProX Microdermabrasion System.     This system came with the battery-operated scrubber with both a brush and foam pad, plus every day face wash and microdermabrasion wash to be used twice a week. I have really loved using this system. The beauty is that you can really use any face wash you'd like. I will probably buy a pore-reducing wash after the tube they sent me is empty. This syst

It was a very good day.

I love it when God smiles upon us. I mean, He smiles upon us all the time. But sometimes, it's like sunshine, and Christmas morning, and rainbows, and babies, and awesomeness. On steroids. And I know that those times are not always permanent, so I learn to really wrap myself in His goodness, to take it all in, be happy, and just sit back and wait to see what He is going to do in my life. We have been struggling so long. I knew it was only a matter of time before things would be OK again. Where we would feel a little stability. Where we would take all of the things we learned while struggling and apply then when times are good. We have alot of great things going on in our lives right now. Some really great things. Some amazing, mindblowing, off the grid kind of great things. I wish I could share more, but for right now, let's just say that we are incredibly blessed with some great opportunities God is putting in our lives. I leave you with a gorgeous picture of our biggest bl

Dancing With Dad

I have been working on a project these last couple of weeks for my previous company. Yesterday, I was working on my computer and heard roaring laughter coming from Avery's room. I walk in and found Jason and Avery dancing and singing away.   By sheer coincidence, this popped up on my Timehop today. Avery was only 1 in this picture. Boy, are these kiddos lucky to have such a great dad! It makes me heart melt.