Jason, I love you. I love every bit of you and one day I will devote a blog just to you in your wonderful goodness. But what do I look forward to the most about being married to you? ( Not being married. Being married TO YOU. )
1) You are my best bud and I look forward to sharing my life with you. You and I have so much fun together and I love just hanging out with you. I love that for the rest of my life I have my built in buddy that I get to do even the most mundane of chores with because we still have fun.
2) Seeing what our kid(s) will look like. I can't wait to see him or her and watch them grow up with you! You are such a great dad and I can't wait to have a child we made together and be apart of their lives together.
3) Having someone by my side every night when we go to bed and every morning when we wake up. That's so cool.
4) Spending holidays together. I have never experienced that before in any relationship and I am so happy that you are the one I get to experience that with.
5) Having someone accept me for exactly who I am and know exactly what I need in every situation. You are so good at that and I can't tell you how proud I am that I am with you, someone who is so supportive and wonderful to me.
These are only 5 of the MANY. But married Jenna Whitehead, this one's for you.
9 hours ago