Skip to main content

What's Going On?

I am tired today, guys. Not gonna lie. Avery woke me up around 4:00, I put her back to sleep and then woke me up again at 4:30. So I fed her, then I went back to sleep for about, oh, 20 minutes. She went back to sleep for 2 hours. This is her usual routine. Since she goes to bed around 7:30, she wakes up about 4:30 because she is hungry. Makes it hard for me, because that's when my day will start now. Yawn. I bring her in our bed so I can keep an eye on her while I get ready to go to work. She is just so peaceful. I am glad the camera click didn't wake her up!




Avery is starting to know to smile for the camera! And I know I get so many pictures of her in her carseat, but it's because when I put her in to go to Pam's or right before I get her out, she just looks so beautiful I can't stand it. It makes me miss her and I just know I need one more picture. And the light is so pretty, her eyes just sparkle. A coworker of mine said she is starting to look like her own person! I know what he means, when they are newborns they are so pretty but as they get older and their facial features start to form, they start looking like their own person. Such a pretty girl. 




Avery is starting to REALLY grab for things, namely my phone!! This day, she was in such a great mood I needed one more, and here she is, reaching for it. In case you can't notice by the background, I am still driving my 2 door Cavalier. Do you know how hard it is to get a car seat in and out of a 2 door car, much less a 6 month old who is as long as she is? It's almost paid off, like, 1 more payment. I told Jason that I didn't want to go into another car payment, but I just don't know how we are going to get a real car seat in there when she graduates to the next size. Since Jason drives both of the cars to work, we have to have something that's 4 door. And my dad mentioned how hard it would be, if not impossible, to get her out in case of an accident. That's all he had to say. Hopefully, the right deal with come along in the next couple of months. Pray for us. 


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

Comments

*Katy* said…
That's about the same time I have to get up and pee for the millionth time!

She looks so cute and little in that big bed :)

Popular posts from this blog

It was a very good day.

I love it when God smiles upon us. I mean, He smiles upon us all the time. But sometimes, it's like sunshine, and Christmas morning, and rainbows, and babies, and awesomeness. On steroids. And I know that those times are not always permanent, so I learn to really wrap myself in His goodness, to take it all in, be happy, and just sit back and wait to see what He is going to do in my life. We have been struggling so long. I knew it was only a matter of time before things would be OK again. Where we would feel a little stability. Where we would take all of the things we learned while struggling and apply then when times are good. We have alot of great things going on in our lives right now. Some really great things. Some amazing, mindblowing, off the grid kind of great things. I wish I could share more, but for right now, let's just say that we are incredibly blessed with some great opportunities God is putting in our lives. I leave you with a gorgeous picture of our biggest bl

What is Your Skin Care Regimen?

Since turning 34 this year, I've been really trying to make sure I am taking care of my skin. I have been using Cover Girl Liquid Powder for years, but it always seemed to break my neck out. And full disclosure, my face cleaning routine consisted of using Avery's baby wipes (which actually do remove eye makeup surprisingly well). So, needless to say, my skin didn't always look its best.   So, I received some gift cards for my birthday and I decided to go ahead and spring for some better products. First thing I did was get something designed to clean my face. I ordered the Olay ProX Microdermabrasion System.     This system came with the battery-operated scrubber with both a brush and foam pad, plus every day face wash and microdermabrasion wash to be used twice a week. I have really loved using this system. The beauty is that you can really use any face wash you'd like. I will probably buy a pore-reducing wash after the tube they sent me is empty. This syst

Dancing With Dad

I have been working on a project these last couple of weeks for my previous company. Yesterday, I was working on my computer and heard roaring laughter coming from Avery's room. I walk in and found Jason and Avery dancing and singing away.   By sheer coincidence, this popped up on my Timehop today. Avery was only 1 in this picture. Boy, are these kiddos lucky to have such a great dad! It makes me heart melt.