Skip to main content

Running

I finally figured out what exercise motivates me to actually get up off the couch....running with my daughter.

For the past few days, I've taken her out in the stroller and just gone through our neighborhood. The only challenge I am having is when I run directly into the sun - I am going to have to fashion some sort of extra shield for that. She loves it too, she just hangs out and is along for the ride.

I am finding myself very grumpy lately and I don't really know why. I guess I am finding myself a little lost with what my next step will be for my life, career, whatever the case might be. Do you ever just get a little frustrated with things? I am sure it will pass shortly.

Really, that's all I have today. Oh yeah, and I am preparing a special post about the woman who is suing Chuck E Cheese. Oy.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

Comments

*Katy* said…
I understand getting frustrated-but it might have something to do with the fact I'm pregnant. Either way, running with your daughter sounds like good exercise and a good stress reliever :)