In honor of Mother's Day, I thought I would share a few life lessons I learned from my mother!
1. My mom taught me to perservere, even when things are really hard.
2. My mom taught me to use my gifts and talents.
3. My mom taught me that people can change.
4. My mom taught me that sometimes, life just isn't fun, sometimes it's hard.
5. My mom taught me that I am not the only person living on this earth and I needed to be respectful of other people, even if they are strangers.
6. My mom taught me to be accountable for my actions.
7. My mom taught me not to feel entitled to anything, that I have to work to get the things I want.
8. My mom taught me that sometimes, the little things in life just aren't worth getting upset over.
9. My mom taught me that parents should always be there for kids, no matter how many mistakes they've made.
10. My mom taught me how I want to be as a grandmother some day.
I love you Mom! Happy Mother's Day!