So, I have been a little bit bored of blogging the last month or so. I don't take nearly as many pictures of Avery as I used to and I don't really have anything interesting to say most of the time. So, I thought I would try my hand at a blog challenge to "spice things up." We will see how long this lasts!
Here is the list of topics, feel free to join me, if you'd like!
•Day 05- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to
•Day 19- you have; why do you have them
•Day 20- What does your future hold/where would you like to be?
•Day 21- A picture of something that makes you happy
•Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else
•Day 23- Something you crave for a lot
•Day 24- A to your
Sooo....a current picture of myself, huh?
If I am going to be asked to post this, it better be a good one!
15 Interesting Things About Myself:
1) I have seen every episode of I Love Lucy, Friends, and Sex and the City at least 10 times each. At least.
2) I love change. Most people don't like change in life, but I love it. In fact, if something isn't changing in my life every few months, I get on edge.
3) I love conspiracy theories. I am obsessed. When I come across one, I research it constantly.
4) I hate anything spicy. If it's spicy, I will not eat it. Maybe I should put spice on Oreos then I wouldn't like those either.
5) I am the world's worst procrastinator, even though I've had to get better about that over the years.
6) I am an incredibly good problem solver. Maybe that's because I have always been a procrastinator, so I am always having to problem solve my way out of jams. It's funny (and sad) because it's true.
7) I work at a engineering company, despite my complete lack of knowledge on the subject (when I got hired). Don't worry, I don't actually do engineering work, ha!
8) Most days, I wonder how in the world I became a parent and how the in the world anyone, including the kids, would think I was good at it!!!
9) One of my most favorite things to watch on TV are stories of celebrities/business people and the stories of their rise to success. Especially ones that got told "no" alot before they made it big.
10) I hate playing sports and always have. This can be evidenced in my quick departure from basketball in the 7th grade after only one game when I got elbowed in the nose and vowed never to return.
11) I love getting dressed up and going and doing new things. Dancing, watching a play, etc. Those are my most favorite.
12) If I could live on cereal for the rest of my life, I would. It is my absolute most favorite thing to eat and I love almost every single kind there is.
13) I lay on the floor with each of my dogs and pet them/hug them for at least 15 minutes, every single day.
14) I am terrified of the blender, garbage disposal, deli slicer, or anything that my hand can get stuck in. Like, terrified. Like, I lose my breath thinking about it.
15) I hate doing my makeup. In fact, it's the most annoying thing ever, which is why I hardly ever do it!
Hey, that was fun! I am looking forward to this!