Skip to main content

Blog Challenge Day Three - A picture of you and your friends....

This one was great fun. I actually went through and posted pictures of myself with all of my friends I've had over the years. Or at least, the pictures I could find!

This was a very fun blog post. I realized how many of these people I've loved over the years. And what's more amazing is that even though I don't talk to these people every day, or even every year, I still am friends with them on Facebook, or I could call them up right now and go hang out. It makes me feel like I've had an incredibly blessed life. And I have so many memories with each and every one of them.

The picture quality on them aren't the greatest, but they are such great memories!

Senior prom. My friends, April, Kendra and me, went stag. We were lookers. You know, we were all three single at the time, and now I know why. We WERE intimidating, if I do say so myself!!! (Sorry for the flash!)

My sister and I on our way somewhere fantastic...


My 25th birthday. I wanted to be gold all over. That was such a fun night. The group of girls that went were SO MUCH FUN...This was me, Lindsey, and Amber.


My friend Nikki and me...



I don't even remember which dance this was?? Karen, Lauren, Tanna, Brittany, Jennifer and me!

Us crazy choir gals on our trip to San Antonio my junior year...


The ladies of Atrium, Crystal, Heather and Brenda...


Ringing in the new year in our ugly sweaters (the year I swore I would never find a husband or family...ha!) This is Kate and Jenn.


Me and Kate at Brooke's bachelorette party...


And one of my favorites...St Patty's Day, 2009. That night I cried to Kate that I would never find a husband. Funny.


My 21st birthday. Ah, the days. These were my roommates the year I turned 21. Amy, Brittany, and Leah.


Brittany, Tanna and Me, 2007, I think?

Reagan and me, 2007? 2005? I don't remember.


Ah, my Texas Roadhouse girlies, looking so good for biker night...


Me and Brittany, freshman year, trying on our Halloween costumes. I don't even remember where we went, do you?


Me and my friend April, who left me right after graduation but I've gone twice to see. I miss you!


Me and my friend Micah from Roadhouse.....he was a funny, funny guy.


Me and Christina (AKA, Stinky-pooh)

My sister, Brooke and I, as we showed up at my bridal shower wearing the same dress!!


What a great trip down memory lane!!!

Comments

Nikki McCallum said…
I do believe we need another girls weekend...Especially since we were pretty much worthless the 2nd day. Lol :)
Anonymous said…
Oh my goodness!!! That dance picture is fall formal!!! Great times with you girls for sure!!! I miss those days

Popular posts from this blog

It was a very good day.

I love it when God smiles upon us. I mean, He smiles upon us all the time. But sometimes, it's like sunshine, and Christmas morning, and rainbows, and babies, and awesomeness. On steroids. And I know that those times are not always permanent, so I learn to really wrap myself in His goodness, to take it all in, be happy, and just sit back and wait to see what He is going to do in my life. We have been struggling so long. I knew it was only a matter of time before things would be OK again. Where we would feel a little stability. Where we would take all of the things we learned while struggling and apply then when times are good. We have alot of great things going on in our lives right now. Some really great things. Some amazing, mindblowing, off the grid kind of great things. I wish I could share more, but for right now, let's just say that we are incredibly blessed with some great opportunities God is putting in our lives. I leave you with a gorgeous picture of our biggest bl

What is Your Skin Care Regimen?

Since turning 34 this year, I've been really trying to make sure I am taking care of my skin. I have been using Cover Girl Liquid Powder for years, but it always seemed to break my neck out. And full disclosure, my face cleaning routine consisted of using Avery's baby wipes (which actually do remove eye makeup surprisingly well). So, needless to say, my skin didn't always look its best.   So, I received some gift cards for my birthday and I decided to go ahead and spring for some better products. First thing I did was get something designed to clean my face. I ordered the Olay ProX Microdermabrasion System.     This system came with the battery-operated scrubber with both a brush and foam pad, plus every day face wash and microdermabrasion wash to be used twice a week. I have really loved using this system. The beauty is that you can really use any face wash you'd like. I will probably buy a pore-reducing wash after the tube they sent me is empty. This syst

Dancing With Dad

I have been working on a project these last couple of weeks for my previous company. Yesterday, I was working on my computer and heard roaring laughter coming from Avery's room. I walk in and found Jason and Avery dancing and singing away.   By sheer coincidence, this popped up on my Timehop today. Avery was only 1 in this picture. Boy, are these kiddos lucky to have such a great dad! It makes me heart melt.