Skip to main content

Tea Time With Sissy and TGIF!

So, Jordan had his TAKS this week...he called us on Monday night to tell us he was nervous! But he said everything went great! And Sophia got all greens this week (in her class, green is good behavior, then yellow then blue). All in all, they had a good week. I asked Jordan what he wanted to do this weekend and he said "see Hops." No problem. I love it when I have an excuse to see a good kid movie. They both have swimming parties at friends houses this weekend, Jordan on Saturday and Sophia on Sunday. I am SSOOOO glad Jason gets 40 gallons of gas every week through work and he uses our vehicles for work, because that is alot of driving and alot of gas we would have to be paying for! We will be going back and forth from Plano to Flower Mound 8 times this week. Yikes. Avery gets her big girl high chair tonight. I can't believe how big she is getting!

It occured to me that I haven't seen the kids in about a month and I had no new pictures of them lately! I looked through my old posts yesterday and the kids look so little. The kids came over last night and I had to take advantage of some picture opportunities. So, Jordan has two more loose teeth, which now makes teeth 5 and 6 he will loose, and Sophia has her first loose tooth! Jordan is the type that would NEVER let anyone pull his teeth (I am with him, I didn't like it either when I was a kid) but I asked Soph if she would let someone pull hers and she said, "My daddy!" I know her - she will hold off and hold off until her dad is there so he can hank that sucker out. Then, she read us a whole book, all by herself. Oh my goodness...I can't believe it. So old.

Well, it was appropriate that the royal wedding was today because I pulled out Avery's tea set (that Sophia has been eyeing and been wanting to play with for months) and last night, they had a tea party! Sophia would give Avery her cup and then I would hear "Oh Avery, your spilled your tea!" It was so adorable. And then, Avery was pooped. She fell asleep when I was feeding her.


This morning, I turned the TV on when I got up and did watch some of the Royal festivities. Oh my goodness there were so many people! Kate did look absolutely stunning. I thought it was appropriate to dress Avery in her little princess onesie. I normally don't like shirts for girls that say "princess" and stuff on them, but I thought this was a good time to show it off. I did get a good smile out of her this morning, she must have moved though because it came out a little blurry. Still cute though. I need a phone with a good camera.

Have a great Friday - TGIF!


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Your Skin Care Regimen?

Since turning 34 this year, I've been really trying to make sure I am taking care of my skin. I have been using Cover Girl Liquid Powder for years, but it always seemed to break my neck out. And full disclosure, my face cleaning routine consisted of using Avery's baby wipes (which actually do remove eye makeup surprisingly well). So, needless to say, my skin didn't always look its best.   So, I received some gift cards for my birthday and I decided to go ahead and spring for some better products. First thing I did was get something designed to clean my face. I ordered the Olay ProX Microdermabrasion System.     This system came with the battery-operated scrubber with both a brush and foam pad, plus every day face wash and microdermabrasion wash to be used twice a week. I have really loved using this system. The beauty is that you can really use any face wash you'd like. I will probably buy a pore-reducing wash after the tube they sent me is empty. This syst

It was a very good day.

I love it when God smiles upon us. I mean, He smiles upon us all the time. But sometimes, it's like sunshine, and Christmas morning, and rainbows, and babies, and awesomeness. On steroids. And I know that those times are not always permanent, so I learn to really wrap myself in His goodness, to take it all in, be happy, and just sit back and wait to see what He is going to do in my life. We have been struggling so long. I knew it was only a matter of time before things would be OK again. Where we would feel a little stability. Where we would take all of the things we learned while struggling and apply then when times are good. We have alot of great things going on in our lives right now. Some really great things. Some amazing, mindblowing, off the grid kind of great things. I wish I could share more, but for right now, let's just say that we are incredibly blessed with some great opportunities God is putting in our lives. I leave you with a gorgeous picture of our biggest bl

Dancing With Dad

I have been working on a project these last couple of weeks for my previous company. Yesterday, I was working on my computer and heard roaring laughter coming from Avery's room. I walk in and found Jason and Avery dancing and singing away.   By sheer coincidence, this popped up on my Timehop today. Avery was only 1 in this picture. Boy, are these kiddos lucky to have such a great dad! It makes me heart melt.