It might be two days after Christmas, but I found this Christmas quiz on another blog and thought I would answer some questions:
1. Egg nog or hot chocolate? Hot chocolate
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? He just sets them out by the tree.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White on the tree. I was always against colored lights, but we put them on our house this year and they looked pretty awesome! Whichever color they are, as long as the bulbs are facing the same way, they should look good.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Never have.
5. When do you put your decorations up? Thanksgiving weekend or whenever I get a free moment. I believe I was still putting up Christmas decorations last weekend :-)
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Hmmmm...sweet potatoe casserole and my Aunt Angie's stuffing. And my mom's homeade cinnamon rolls.
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Christmas Eve! I loved when my grandparents and aunt would come, we would open our pjs and watch Christmas movies, eat junk, and my mom would deliver rolls to everyone.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? What truth about Santa? As long as I believe, he still brings me presents. I don't really know when I really found out, to be honest.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes, it's always been and forever will be pjs.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? This year, just lights, ornaments we've had over the years, and some Dollar Tree red balls.
11. Snow! Love it or dread it? Love it!
12. Can you ice skate? yes
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Yes - a pair of Girbeau jeans. It was the year I opened my presents early (sshh, don't tell my parents) and I had to fake surprise that morning. I couldn't wait to wear those jeans!
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? Spending time with family
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Depends on the mood I am in! Anything with my mom's homeade whipped cream.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Hhmmm....having a lit Christmas tree in my living room. It makes the house so full!
17. What tops your tree? Nothing this year. They all looked too cheesy to put on the tree.
18. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving? Giving, without a doubt!
19. Candy canes: yuck or yummy? Yucky. I've never liked those things.
20. Favorite Christmas show? National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, which reminds me, I didn't see that this year. That's a problem.
21. Saddest Christmas song? There was this song I heard called Christmas Shoes?
22. What is your favorite Christmas song? Do you hear what I hear, O Holy Night, White Christmas, but only Bing's version.