Thursday, November 14, 2013

Donuts with Daddy and What Do You Send With Your Toddler In Their Lunch?

Today, Avery's MDO had Donuts with Daddy. What a cool idea! So Daddy got to take her to school and spend time with her for breakfast! Next Thursday, the moms get to have coffee and hang out. I am excited.
 
 
I also need to ask you all for some ideas - what do you send with your kiddos in their lunch every day? My daughter's class is peanut free but she loves PBJs. I am going to try Sun Butter and see if she will like that, but her lunches have really been hit or miss. Does anyone have any ideas?
 

1 comment:

Steph said...

I send leftovers a lot (taco meat and rice, salmon and rice, pasta, soup, etc), plus two fruits/veggies. I am blessed that my kids like many raw fruits/veggies. Sometimes I sub yogurt, veggie straws, or crackers for one of the fruits/veggies. When I don't have leftovers, I send a pbj sandwich :)