There are people who follow and post comments on my blog and I don't know you - but I would like to!!!
So, I thought I would do a little question and answer session! If you have a blog, you can answer the questions on your blog, but make sure in my comments section to post the link so we can all see. OR you can just answer the questions in the comments section! I will start by answering first....
1. What is your favorite summer activity?
My favorite summer activity is to go on vacation. We just haven't been able to take a vacation in a while. In fact, the last summer vacation I took was before I met Jason, the summer of 2008 to Lake Tahoe with my familly. I wish we could somewhere this year!
2. What is one thing you'd like to do before your next birthday?
Book a vacation. Ha!
3. What is one thing you've always wanted to know how to do but have just never tried?
For me, I think it would be sewing. I am really into DIY stuff lately, but some of that stuff involves sewing. I think that might be next on my education list...
4. What is one think you learned from your mother as an adult that she told you over and over as a child but you just never listened?
There are so many things I've learned in the last two years from my mother that I didn't WANT to know before. But probably the most important is the importance of family. I just didn't realize how important your family was, and spending quality time with them, until after I had kids.
5. If you could be doing one thing this very minute, what would it be?
I would be with my daughter, doing something super fun!