My mom was nice enough to let me borrow her glue gun so I could finish my project!
So last night, I was all ready to go!
This project did take almost the entire coffee filter bag to finish, but it only took three small glue sticks. I know it's hard to tell, but the wreath I am using is not that big. You can really glue the filters on in any design you'd like. You can make the filters tight or not tight. I chose to do mine like this...
And I placed them very close together. Just put glue at the eraser end, and voila! It actually went along faster than I thought. I started around 8 and was finished by about 10. And here is the finished product!
Oh my gosh, it's so pretty. I had a place I thought I wanted it to go, but now, I've changed my mind. I will do one more and put it in my dining room, so stay tuned for that redo!