Skip to main content

Photobucket, What Went Wrong?

I have to admit, I am pretty upset. I have used Photobucket for online photo storage for the last two years. One of the features I love the most about it is that I have a Photobucket app that automatically loads every picture I take with my phone within seconds of clicking. I am able to go to the Photobucket website, copy a URL, and post it on my blog within minutes. I despise (and never remember) to actually plug my phone in, upload pictures to my computer, load them to a photo sharing site, then onto blog. It's too much work for me. So, I was pretty upset in the middle of Avery's birthday party, when my pictures just stopped uploading. I keep getting error messages. I looked on their website and they are getting complaint after complaint of the uploading feature for the app.

I can't find another site/app combo that does this. Not one that is free and not one like this. I really don't know what to do now....how do you upload pictures? Do you have a site that works like this?

Comments

Kimie said…
Ugh - what a pain. I'm sorry to hear it's not working! My Mac has a photo card slot, so I take the card out of my camera and plug it into my computer, edit them with CameraRaw and Photoshop Elements, then I name the photos by date and activity (year month day EVENT), save them as JPEGs, and THEN upload them to the blog or facebook. It's a time-consuming, tedious process. I would love a simpler one but am scared to change how I know to do it. I hope Photobucket starts working again for you soon!

Popular posts from this blog

It was a very good day.

I love it when God smiles upon us. I mean, He smiles upon us all the time. But sometimes, it's like sunshine, and Christmas morning, and rainbows, and babies, and awesomeness. On steroids. And I know that those times are not always permanent, so I learn to really wrap myself in His goodness, to take it all in, be happy, and just sit back and wait to see what He is going to do in my life. We have been struggling so long. I knew it was only a matter of time before things would be OK again. Where we would feel a little stability. Where we would take all of the things we learned while struggling and apply then when times are good. We have alot of great things going on in our lives right now. Some really great things. Some amazing, mindblowing, off the grid kind of great things. I wish I could share more, but for right now, let's just say that we are incredibly blessed with some great opportunities God is putting in our lives. I leave you with a gorgeous picture of our biggest bl

What is Your Skin Care Regimen?

Since turning 34 this year, I've been really trying to make sure I am taking care of my skin. I have been using Cover Girl Liquid Powder for years, but it always seemed to break my neck out. And full disclosure, my face cleaning routine consisted of using Avery's baby wipes (which actually do remove eye makeup surprisingly well). So, needless to say, my skin didn't always look its best.   So, I received some gift cards for my birthday and I decided to go ahead and spring for some better products. First thing I did was get something designed to clean my face. I ordered the Olay ProX Microdermabrasion System.     This system came with the battery-operated scrubber with both a brush and foam pad, plus every day face wash and microdermabrasion wash to be used twice a week. I have really loved using this system. The beauty is that you can really use any face wash you'd like. I will probably buy a pore-reducing wash after the tube they sent me is empty. This syst

Dancing With Dad

I have been working on a project these last couple of weeks for my previous company. Yesterday, I was working on my computer and heard roaring laughter coming from Avery's room. I walk in and found Jason and Avery dancing and singing away.   By sheer coincidence, this popped up on my Timehop today. Avery was only 1 in this picture. Boy, are these kiddos lucky to have such a great dad! It makes me heart melt.